General conditions of use
The Website www.lafermedelarche.org was designed by the communications team of the ‘Association La Ferme de Trosly’, 23 rue d’Orléans 60350 Trosly-Breuil
Website Editor : Timothy KEARNEY, managing director
Website hosted by : OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France – société immatriculée au RCS Lille Métropole sous le numéro 424 761 419 00045
Webmaster : Fabio Bertagnin (www.fbservices.fr)
La Ferme de Trosly cannot be held liable for :
– any interruption to the website or the services provided therein ;
– any technical bugs arising ;
– any error or omission to the information available on this website;
– any loss or damage due to fraudulent activity by a third party resulting in a change to the information available on the website.
– and generally for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, including any costs arising from the acquisition of services mentioned on the website, loss of data or any other loss of intangible property arising from the access of any party to the website, or the impossibility to access it, or any credit given to any information contained directly or indirectly therein.
The Website may include links to other websites and other internet sources. Inasmuch as « La Ferme de Trosly » cannot control these websites or third party sources, it is not liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on, or by means of, these websites or third party sources.
Furthermore « La Ferme de Trosly » is not liable for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, resulting from or relating to the use of, or trust in the contents of, any products or services available on these third party websites or sources.
Notice of intellectual property rights
The website, and any software used therein, may contain confidential data under the protection of the intellectual property rights or other law in regulation. The intellectual property rights on the documents contained on the website, and every element created for the website are thus (unless otherwise specified) the exclusive property of « La Ferme de Trosly », and give no licence, nor any right other than the possibility of consulting the website.
Copying, duplicating or reproducing the data available on the website is permitted only for personal and private use, and any reproduction or use of duplicated material for any other purpose is strictly forbidden.
IIt is also prohibited to copy, modify, create a derivative work, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to locate the source code (except as provided for by law) or to sell, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way the rights attached to the software. It is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software, particularly but not exclusively in order to obtain unauthorised access to the service or to access the site through an interface other than that provided by « La Ferme de Trosly ».
The Data Protection Act (applicable as of 25th May 2018) grants new rights to individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data. We take very seriously the confidentiality of your data, and have thus reviewed the way we process this data to ensure that our methods conform to the new European regulations in this regard.
When you sign up to a session at La Ferme or for an individual stay, we ask you to register on the website www.lafermedelarche.org and to enter your personal details (Name, adresse, email addres, telephone number, special requirements…). You should know that :
– We only ask you for the information necessary for us to welcome you in your stay with us.
– The data we collect is stored and processed on a secure server conform with the Data Protection Act of 2018.
– Your data (name, address, email address) may be shared with « La Fondation des Amis de L’Arche » unless you request the contrary. Your data will never be shared with any other business or charity for marketing or other purposes.
– You can ask us to delete your data at any time by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– If your are registered with us, you will receive the programme of events and possibly the Newsletter for a ten-year period. After that, unless you request otherwise, your data will be deleted from our files.
– When you receive the newsletter or the programme of events you can unsubscribe by following the link at the end of the message.
– We may use photos taken during your stay in the design of our programmes and our website, unless you request us not to when you register.
We are aware that the protection of your privacy is essential in our hyper-connected world. Your contact with our community speaks of your personal and spiritual life, which is an intimate part of your privacy. The protection of the data you provide us is one of our priorities in the relation of trust we want to build with you.